Black Meetings & Tourism
was established in 1994. We are an award winning, international, full color, Bi-monthly trade publication for and about the $40 billion plus African-American group and leisure travel, incentives and meetings market.
In addition, we are a valuble resource for all your business and leisure travel needs and through our focal and supplemental publications, also provide vital information about professional accomplishments, achievements, career opportunities, and cultural events related to the Travel, Meetings and Hospitality, industries.
As an African-American owned publishing company, we are dedicated to serving and supporting the African-American travel segment as well as providing an opportunity to all businesses, service providers, and affiliates that want to reach this emerging market.
According to the Travel Industry of America (TIA), the African-American segment of the U.S. population represents one of the fastest growing markets in the travel industry.
How BM&T can help YOU
How YOU can help BM&T
- Supply YOU with vital information concerning the African-American and General markets within the Travel, Meetings, and Hospitality industries.
- Highlight YOUR individual professional accomplishments, achievements, and contributions within these industries and inform YOU of pertinent career opportunities.
- Provide space for a full page, four-color ad announcing YOUR group or organization's event in an issue of BM&T, in exchange for exhibitor booth space for a BM&T representative. In addition, we will provide appropriate space on our website to feature your event and provide linkage to your website.
- Provide a platform for YOU to express YOUR professional ideas and opinions regarding matters of concern in these related industries. May be print or online based.
- Showcase YOUR organization's events and activitites in BM&T's Calendar of Events department. (We require that all announcements must be received 3-4 months prior to event date. You can email us here or fax to us or mail to us, attention: (BM&T calendar desk).
- If your group or organization hosts your meeting, conference or convention in a destination or venue that advertises in BM&T, we will include an article about YOUR event in an issue of BM&T.
- Support BM&T's Advertisers
- Encourage destinations, airlines, hotels, car rental companies, etc. to advertise either in our print publication or on our website or both media so that we can continue to serve this market.
- Submit updated information to BM&T about your organization and your personal career moves within the travel related industries.
- Bring industry related trends, issues, developments, and story ideas to BM&T's attention.
- Let your colleagues and contacts in travel related industries know about BM&T and let us know about them.
- Let us know ways we can further improve the services we provide.